Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Bollywood and their Connection with their Fans

Bollywood has become World's biggest Movie industry and today it is known worldwide.

Hi, my name is Daanish Dhansi, I am going to be writing blogs for all you Bollywood fans out there giving my thoughts of the industry the celebrities, the movies etc.

You all may know me as the Content Manager of North America's Largest Bollywood Website; MAHIRAM.COM, but may not know me as simply DAANISH DHANSI who is another person outside of Mahiram.com. That is what I will share with you all as much as I can.

Hope you are excited to get to know me and my life which revolves around Bollywood and its business :).





Feel free to get in touch with me via the following contact below
TWITTER: @daanishdhansi
FACEBOOK: daanishdhansi
LINKEDIN: daanishdhansi


1 comment:

  1. I think you are awesome and so very talented! I love reading all that you have to say and your thoughts and opinions :) excellent job keep it up!

    ReplyDelete