Friday, May 18, 2012

SRK gets into scuffle at Wankhede stadium

Wednesday night after the Mumbai Indians (MI) lost the match to Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR) in the ongoing IPL series, KKR co-owner Shah Rukh Khan allegedly got into a scuffle with the security and Mumbai Cricket Association (MCA) officials.

The MCA officials claim that SRK, who arrived at Wankhede after the post match presentation got into an altercation with the security after he was stopped from entering the cricket field. Allegedly, he even misbehaved with the MCA officials, including president Vilasrao Deshmukh.

The story goes that Shah Rukh and his posse of bodyguards had gone up to the teams' dressing room and then came down and started to step on to the ground. The MCA security personnel told them they cannot do so as the match was over which led to Shah Rukh abusing them as well as the MCA officials. There was manhandling too by his people.

The MCA officials have now lodged a police complaint against SRK at the Marine Drive Police station, for his alleged misbehavior last night at the Wankhede Stadium and have decided to ban him for life from entering the stadium.

Finally breaking his silence on last night's incident at the Wankhade stadium, SRK hit back at the MCA saying, "They should apologise to me. I was being bullied. I was angry, but I was not drunk. I had gone to pick up my children. The officials were extremely aggressive. I just got angry but I left after that. I said a few things in anger. I was one and they were 20-25 officials and they were extremely rude. When I tried to answer them, they hid behind others" 

The superstar agreed that he used abusive language, "Yes, I was abusing as they were insulting me. I will not deny the fact that I abused, was provoked when someone abused me in Marathi." said SRK to the media.

He was also was indifferent about the MCA's ban saying "I would not like to go to a stadium where people are so rude. It won't change my life if I am not allowed into the stadium," SRK said.

1 comment:

  1. Fully agree with SRK...you don't need to be humble to rascals who feel free to rebuke you as they like. Sahi joota maraa hai...maafi ka to koi sawaal hi nahin hona chahiye. You need to keep ur shoes where they belong...sir pe nahin chadhana chahiye...MCA has banned ur entry...dont worry...we all know their steam will run out soon ...well done...appreciate ur clarification regarding the apology...way to go...Cheers!!

    ReplyDelete