Monday, November 12, 2012

INTERVIEW: I think it will be interesting to work with Shahid,” says Ileana.

Looks like stars from the south are focussing on Hindi films now and have started moving to Mumbai to further their Bollywood careers. Asin, Prithviraj and Shruti Haasan have all shifted base to the city and have bought apartments in the suburbs. Southern actor Ileana D’Cruz, who made her debut in Bollywood with Anurag Basu’s recent hit Barfi!, with Ranbir Kapoor and Priyanka Chopra, is apparently concentrating on the Hindi film industry as well, after adding another film to her kitty. She has now permanently shifted base to Mumbai and has bought a new apartment in the suburbs.
“I have already shifted to Mumbai permanently and now have my own flat in Bandra,” confirms Ileana, who however refrains from divulging the name of the apartment building, as she wants to protect her privacy, especially from the prying media and fans.
A Goan by origin, the actor is living alone in her sprawling abode. “My parents haven’t shifted as yet. So I am  handling all the household chores single-handedly, in my free time,” says Ileana.
Currently, Ileana has just started shooting for director Rajkumar Santoshi’s next Phata Poster Nikla Hero opposite Shahid Kapoor. Unlike her debut role as a Bengali woman from the 1970’s, she is playing a rebellious modern girl in this film. When asked, she doesn’t divulge any other details about her character but says, “It’s a very interesting character and I am enjoying doing it.” Ileana hasn’t shot with Shahid as yet. “I have just started shooting the film, but I think it will be interesting to work with Shahid,” says Ileana

No comments:

Post a Comment