Monday, October 22, 2012

Condolences pour in for Yash Chopra from Bollywood



Celebrities took to Twitter to pay their condolences to Yash Chopra's family. Here's what they tweeted

Prime Minister Dr Manmohan Singh: An icon of Indian Cinema, he entertained many generations with his rare creativity.

Amitabh Bachchan: Yash Chopra passes away .. Just now a hour ago. I never ever thought there would come a day when I would have to say - " Yash Chopra no more " .. He went away too soon !!

Shah Rukh Khan: Whenever my loved ones depart...ı feel a part of me extinguishes itself with them. Will there come a day that I will no longer have a bit of myself to let go of? And then the thought follows...that every time they have taken some of me, with them onto theır last journey , I have found a fragment of them left inside me too...I will always have some love to give and I will always be both emptied and replenished by the loved ones I lose. I keep u wıth me Yashjı and I mıss u too Yashjı...lots.

Karan Johar: Very few children get the opportunity to be fathered twice in one lifetime...yash uncle gave me that privilege...i miss u so much yash uncle

Priyanka Chopra: Ab Mohabbat ka Bhi dil toot Gaya... RIP Yashji.. Thank u for always being so kind to me..thank u for showing us what love should be

Lara Dutta Bhupathi: All I ever really knew of Hindi films began with Yash uncles brand of cinema. RIP Yash Chopra ji. Will miss you terribly.

Bipasha Basu: We lost the iconic,inspiring n always smiling Yash Chopra today.Saddened and shocked by this news.He will be missed forever.RIP Yash Uncle.

Akshay Kumar: I'm in shock and numb, can't believe the news, the man who immortalised love, Mr. Yash Chopra is no more. May his soul rest in peace. My deepest condolences to the family.

Sanjay Gupta: Yashraj was so named because it was launched by Yash Chopra and Rajesh Khanna. Now they're both gone so close to each other.

Sushmita Sen: Mr. Yash Chopra..a legend of love and love stories passes away :( my condolences to all his loved ones. Deeply saddened. Rest in Peace Sir..

Ali Zafar: I am in shock. Yash Chopra jee passed away ? What a man. What a loss :( can never forget his warmth, encouragement and humility.

Mahesh Bhatt: Heartbreaking news Yash Chopra passes away!

Salim Merchant: 2012 seems like the end of the legends. Dev saab, shammi ji, mehdi hasan, jagjit singh, rajesh khanna, ashok mehta and now yash chopra

Virat Kohli: Shocked to hear mr Yash chopra is no more. May his soul rest in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment